"we", "us", and "our" refer to the Corebot Management Team.
"you" and "your" refers to the buyer.
"Corebot" and "product" refers to the Corebot Discord Bot
¶ Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions are subject to change at a moment's notice. It is your responsibility to keep up to date with any changes made.
By purchasing Corebot, you agree to our EULA, Refund Policy, Redistribution Policy, and the following terms and conditions:
1) Source Code
- 1.1) You are aware that the code may be encrypted, obfuscated, or unable to be read.
- 1.2) You are aware that you are not purchasing the source code, only a license to use the source code in Discord servers you own. For more information, please read our End-User License Agreement
2) Free Official Corebot Add-ons
- 2.1) You are aware that official Corebot add-ons are not guaranteed to be given to you or all Corebot clients.
- 2.2) You are aware that support is not guaranteed for Official Corebot add-ons.
- 2.3) You are aware that our End-User License Agreement applies to Official Corebot Add-ons as well.
3) Paid Official Corebot Add-ons
- 3.1) You are aware that all terms for Free Official Corebot Add-ons apply to Paid Official Corebot Add-ons
- 3.2) You are aware that when purchasing a paid addon, you are only purchasing an addon license key, not the addon's source code.
4) Community Developed Add-ons & Selling/Distributing Addons
- 4.1) You are aware that Corebot does not hold any responsibility for addons developed by our community developers.
- 4.2) You are aware that Corebot does not give support for any addons developer by our community developers
- 4.3) You are aware that in order to sell or give away an addon for free, you must be verified by our Management team. More info here
- 5.1) You are aware that our support is free, and only offered to Corebot buyers
- 5.2) You are aware that our support is only offered during the lifetime of Corebot. If Corebot were to shut down, your support for Corebot is over.
- 5.2) You are aware that when purchasing Corebot, you are not purchasing the support, you are purchasing a license to use Corebot in your Discord server.
- 5.3) You are aware that support is not guaranteed, and our support team has the right to refuse to provide support to you or any Corebot client.
- 5.4) You are aware that support is only given through Corebot's official Discord server.
- 5.5) You are aware that support is not allowed to be given through direct messages between you and a staff member.
- 5.6) You are aware that access to support can or will be refused if any of Corebot's source code is modified from its original state, excluding YML file types.
- 6.1) You are aware that leaving an unreasonable, or bad review without contacting or informing our support team about your issues is not allowed.
Have any questions? Create a ticket in our support server https://corebot.dev/support